Canada Toronto Quality Hotel and Suites Airport East

Kaynaydian
By Kaynaydian,
in

Not to be confused with other Quality hotels in the area, this one is located on Islington right off the 401.

2.5*

Amenities: Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access

Ugh! Thumbs down!

While the location is good and easy to find, there wasn't really any other redeeming qualities to this hotel.

We approached the front desk to watch the two clerks argue over which would actually serve the patrons in front of them. Then proceeded to get the Hotwire attitude when we were asked what kind of room we wanted ("You can't get a King with Hotwire!")

The room we did end up in was typical - except for the bed. Most dreadful thing I've ever slept on in my life! Not sure if they reserve these lumpy, sagging pieces of garbage for their esteemed Hotwire guests only or what?!

No listing of amenities, etc in the hotel room. No idea what options existed for breakfast. Upon check-out the following morning, we asked the unhelpful front desk clerk about a breakfast buffet we saw advertised in the hotel elevator only to be told "Well, that's not on today, but you can go to the restaurant and I think breakfast is served until 10:30."

Hotwire rate or not, I wouldn't want to pay to stay here again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]