Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston Metro South (Needham-Dedham) Hilton

footloose
By footloose,
in

I've been bidding for these dates every three days for 2 1/2 weeks without any luck. I would bid $50 for 2.5* Waltham-Newton, then $50 for 3* Needham- Dedham. I would add 2.5* and bid $50 again. Each bid was rejected, although I did get a couple of offers for a hotel in Waltham-Newton if I would increase my bid by $14.

Today, my first bid was, again, $50 for 2.5* Waltham-Newton, offered $14 increase which I rejected. Began new bid for 3* Needham-Dedham, my $50 bid was rejected. I added 2.5* and raised to $55. Finally, accepted at the Dedham Hilton. These are the last hotel nights needed for our 10 day Spring Break trip. All bids through Savings Barn.

2 rooms, 2 nights for $220 plus taxes and fees of $32.94.

Isn't it a great feeling to be done planning a multi-stop itinerary :)

Glad all your bidding is done and you're now all set. I bet if you knew ahead of time it would only take another $5/nite you would have raised your bid long ago!

Thanks for sharing all of your wins with the board and letting some of us live vicariously thru your travels. Another BIG thank you for using the SavingsBarn.com to begin your priceline bids.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]