Priceline Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Airport LAX) Radisson

timstravel
By timstravel,
in

Didn't bother to mess around with this one - 2 rooms with 2 identical but separate (just in case I landed the Embassy Suites) bids at $43, total $112.61. No surprise, but wait...

Called ahead for late arrival and adjoining rooms, was told they would try to accomodate but could not guarantee. When we arrived at 1AM on the 23rd, got assigned rooms 3 floors apart after several minutes of calls from the front desk to housekeeping. Handed the keys to Jorge the bellhop and he tells us to wait a minute, he has three kids too, he'll straighten this out. Jorge comes back and leads us up to the 1,800+/- sq. ft. Presidential Suite. Loads of room for my family with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a large living/dining/meeting area and a kitchen. What a deal - too bad it was only for one night.

NICE!!

Great to hear stories like that... hope Jorge got a nice tip.

This is a good example of what hotel staff are capable of doing and can make or break a hotel stay. It's all about making some sort of a connection with the person you're dealing with. I'm not saying that this will happen frequently, but somehow it always happens more frequently to the same people. See THIS POST for more details.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]