Priceline Hotel: 3* Denver (Tech Center South) Hilton Garden Inn South-Meridian

nayola
By nayola,
in

Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just used the BB PRICELINE link and won the Hilton Garden Inn for $36.

My husband and I are going on a road trip, so we were pretty open about where we could stay while passing through Denver. My bid was accepted on the third try. It went like this:

$35 for a three and a half star hotel with Stapleton area checked. Denied

$35 for a three and a half star or three star hotel checked with Stapleton and Tech Center South area checked. Denied

$36 for a three and a half star or three star hotel checked with Stapleton, Tech Center South, and Denver West area checked. Accepted.

Subtotal: $36.00

Taxes and Fees: $11.99

Total Charges*: $47.99

PRICELINE has this hotel listed at $109, and it's received really good reviews by past visitors, so I am thrilled!

I am really grateful for this website. This is a phenomenal resource :-) I will ALWAYS use your PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links whenever I travel, and I will be sure to post my results to help others.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success... looks like an excellent deal, and savings, for this property.

Glad to see your plans were flexible and that you're happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay and have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

***UPDATE*** I stayed here and wanted to give a quick review. The front desk person was fantastic. Very friendly and personable. The hotel isn't brand new, but it's not bad at all. I would definitely stay here again if I'm ever in the area. I felt that I definitely got more than my money's worth.

$32 Hilton Garden Inn OR Courtyard (Denver Tech Center South)

Put 2 stars for Denver Tech South and you WILL get Hilton Garden Inn or Courtyard.

I've done this about 8-10 times and have gotten one of these two everytime.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

It would be greatly appreciated if you could share past wins with the board. Thanks.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]