Hotwire Hotel: 3* SeaWorld I-Drive South area hotel

KC2278
By KC2278,
in

Hi

Could someone help me decode the hotwire posting of a 3 star Seaworld I-Drive South area hotel. I am looking for room for 4 adults on Nov 26-Nov 30. It's currently posting at $49 per night.

This hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

My guess is Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista but as you can see the area given is different than the one indicated on hotwire.

Thanks for your help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This amenity combination matches both the Hilton Garden Inn and the Wyndham Orlando Resort, so either of these would be my best guess... although i'd slightly lean towards the Hilton Garden Inn, even though it has not been reported to the board in quite some time.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the quick response.

Now there is 4 of us, I forgot to change the requirement to 2 rooms instead of 1. And when I redo the search today, for the same requirement dates, I got the following that might be a good deal:

1. SeaWorld - I drive South area hotel - 3.5 star for $49

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Laundry Facilities

It is recommended by 90% of hotwire customer.

This one seems odd considering that it is a 3.5 star hotel but with such little amendities.

2. Lake Bunea Vista - Downtown Disney area hote - 3.5 star for $$74

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

It is recommended by 100% of hotwire customer.

Thanks for your help!

Now there is 4 of us, I forgot to change the requirement to 2 rooms instead of 1. And when I redo the search today, for the same requirement dates, I got the following that might be a good deal...

Please clarify, for the offers above, how many rooms/adults/children are you searching for?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately the I-Drive South property has not yet been reported to the board.

The LBV property matches previous reports for the Radisson Lake Buena Vista so that would be my best guess for this one.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]