Priceline Hotel: Palazzo Resort Fees....are these in addition to Priceline?

bkhanley
By bkhanley,
in

With all the wins on this board for the Palazzo, I am just curious to see if anyone knows whether the $17 per night resort fee is already paid for as part of the bid on Priceline, or if it is above and beyond the amount one pays on Priceline. I have stayed at different resorts via Priceline where sometimes the Resort fee was inclusive of priceline bid, and other times it is separate. Just trying to get the facts. Thanks in advance to anyone that knows for sure that reports back on here.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I look at it this way, most hotels in the country charge a TON to park. It's usually $15-$20 a day... Vegas, all parking is free. It kind of evens out, yes I'd prefer it be added in. But, Vegas is still a tremendous deal, all their hotels are much more reasonable than anywhere! And the Palazzo is one of the nicest hotels in the world, a resort fee is not a huge deal.

These new resort fees are out of hand. I don't care if they are $3/night (Gold Coast) or $24.95/night (Green Valley Ranch). If you weren't aware, they also collect sales tax on these fees so they are even larger.

Given a choice, I choose to support hotels that don't have these shady resort fees. Hopefully more will do the same and we can put a stop to this trend.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I look at it this way, most hotels in the country charge a TON to park. It's usually $15-$20 a day... Vegas, all parking is free. It kind of evens out.

Maybe on the strip but no longer in downtown. The Four Queens states on their website parking is $3 now. Not bad and I never have a car anyway but its not free. I do not mind paying a small resort fee if it is disclosed upfront $10 or less maybe but not $15 or $20 as is the norm now.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]