Rcd Priceline notification for rebid

golfmom
By golfmom,
in

I've seen several posters asking if Priceline notifies you when your 72 hours is up for rebidding. I've been bidding fairly regularly trying to get June dates in DC with continual rejections. Today I received this email from Priceline:

Try Your Hotel Request Again

Since it has been at least three days since your last request, you can try your exact same hotel request again right now by clicking here.

Here's a few simple tips:

Shop Around

Find the best available rates for your dates and city. Then name a price that is 40% less at priceline.

Try Additional Neighborhoods

Choose as many city neighborhoods as you can to maximize your chances of getting your price.

Don't Give Up

If you don't get your hotel, don't give up. You can still get great deals by changing your options and trying again.

This is a first for me. The hyperlink "click here" takes you back to the screen for zones. You have to check in again with your rebid. Has anyone else seen this?

(Unfortunately I didn't have any better luck going this route than I've had for weeks. I do, however, have a backup fully cancellable reservation for my dates.)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]