Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (NMA-River North) Hilton Suites

irelandvegas
By irelandvegas,
in

Used the PRICELINE link an won Chicago Hilton Suites Magnificent Mile for $87 per night! 3.5 stars, was a re-bid as they didnt accept that for a four star. was offered an additional night before or after at same rate, declined. I worked between the Loop/Park area and NMA this week. Now i have to find reasonable parking as the Hilton charges $52 a day. Mere feet from the Hancock and Michigan Ave. First time poster here, thank you guys have been great! This is our third win and third link use! I now have to do research on San Juan PR for april 2011 where there doesnt seem to be much info/wins here.....

Thanks!

IrelandVegas

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success! Glad to see you're happy with the results and this property will work well for your needs. You may want to check out this Chicago Parking thread to see if there is any info there which can help you (but don't forget to confirm any prices as they are subject to change... and the Navy Pier comes up a lot as a parking option at ~$24 per 24 hours)

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding... we hope you continue to share your wins with the board so that others can benefit from the information. If you would like help with your San Juan say feel free to start a NEW TOPIC.

Have a great time in Chicago and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]