Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* louisville hotel id quick please

jplw
By jplw,
in

Arg... I'm trying to book and it would be really cool if this were 21c, but if its not I'd rather just go with the cheaper option of the 4* I found for $67.

October 8-10, 2010

4.5-star hotel in Downtown Louisville

This hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Fitness Center

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Restaurant(s)

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities

Laundry Facilities

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

High-speed Internet Access

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Golf Nearby

Property is locatd within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

I'm trying to decide between a 4.5* for $120s that could be 21c and a 4* for $76 I need advise quick though.

Oct 8-10, 2010

4-star hotel in Downtown Louisville

This hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms

Smoke Free Rooms

Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Airport Shuttle

Airport Shuttle

<amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Fitness Center

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Spa Services

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too! Please click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the offering(s) above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The 4.5* matches previous reports for the Brown Hotel while the 4* matches the Galt House so that would be my best guess for each.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]