North Bergen, NJ 07047

201-348-3600

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $64.00

Subtotal: $64.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $16.59

Total Charges: $80.59

This bidding process has been an emotional roller coaster! I have been trying for Manhattan without any luck so I got a lead to staying in Secaucus/Harmon Meadows area. From past history of bids, I started at $50/night until I received this winning bid. Note that at $58, $60 and $62 bids, I received counter-offers to add $17 to my bid.

I was hoping for the Amerisuites Secaucus or any of the Secaucus area hotels. Now, I have to figure out how to get to/from JFK to North Bergen and to/from Manhattan. Since this hotel had not shown up before, I am privleged in getting the first experience. What a nightmare!

Thank you for adding this hotel to our lists... but for your sake i wish it would have remained a mystery and you were a bit more patient with this purchase. This hotel is not really near anything worth noting. I suppose for one nite it'll do, but the area is not one that i'd spend any considerable amount of time in.

If you have a camera please take some pictures of the room and post them at our sister site, RealHotelPhotos.com, i'd be interested to see what the property is like on the inside.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

It was noticeable that the hotel had been partially upgraded. There were marble flooring and walls in the hotel lobby. New carpet in the hallways. There was no mentioning of Priceline at check-in. We arrived at 10am and a room was not available so we asked that they hold our luggage. When asked, they were going to give us a smoking room. We requested non-smoking and did not have a problem getting it. Overall, the room was fine except a few things such as low water pressure for showers; the TV remote was dirty with sticky-goo; there was something on the headboard that resembled dry blood smear and you could feel the bedsprings when laying on it. I was glad it was only one night as I was trying to get AmeriSuites in Seacacus but won this hotel instead.

There is a shuttle to Manhattan available that runs every hour for $5/person. We used public transportation instead and the fare was $2.10/person but you had to walk quite a ways to catch the bus#125 (at the northeast corner of 26th and J.F. Kennedy Blvd.) that takes you to the Port Authority in NYC. Whereas, the bus to AmeriSuites stops right in front of that hotel and is more convenient.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]