NY NYC Warwick Hotel MTW

veggierunner
By veggierunner,
in

I visited the Warwick the weekend of Oct 1-3 with my spouse. We had booked through Priceline. We arrived at the hotel at 10:00am and requested an early check-in. There was only one room available that they could offer us at that time, however we decided to pay an extra fee to upgrade to a newly remmovated Premier room that was also available for early check-in. I decided to treat my husband for his birthday and mentionned this to the concierge.

We were given a room on the 17th floor with a view of 6th Ave. The room was large and beautiful with a flat screen tv, walk-in closet, and king sized bed. We left to explore the city for a few hours and when we returned we found a lovely surprise in our room! The hotel had left a large cheese and fruit platter and a bottle of wine for us! We were thrilled, it was such a nice touch. We enjoyed the cheeses so much we were too full for dinner and opted to go out for a light appetizer instead.

The bed was beyond comfortable after a long day of walking! I had the best night sleep I have had in a long time both nights. I did not find the air conditioner noisy as others have mentionned.

We had brunch at the buffet at the hotel restaurant, and found the selection to be good.

The location is great! A very central location and easy access to several subway stations. We had brunch at Rue 57 the second day and it was fabulous! I highly recommend.

The only downsides were the small elevators (although we did not find the wait to be very long). We requested a coffee maker on the second morning and it took about 30 minutes to be brought to us. There is no free wi-fi in the rooms, but we did use the free internet in the business centre and found this met our needs.

Overall we had a fantastic stay at the Warwick!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]