Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston (South) Courtyard

zclord
By zclord,
in

bid up to $55 failed... by add those expensive area as free bids such as Boston Waterfront - Convention Center Boston Harbor Front - Aquarium .....

check normal rate seems very expensive during this period, don't know the reasons, tot airport area is the cheapest... :)

pls help tks...

On lastminutetravel.com there is a 2 star hotel that says it is Boston Logan Airport area at $66.00 - It is the Woburn Red Roof Inn which really isnt near the airport but is only 15 min ride into the city with free parking - I have stayed here myself & found it quite adequate. Hotel is clean & good location just off Rte 128. There is a commuter rail station about a mile away as well that would take you into Boston.

Hotel rates are driven by supply and demand... and the demand is very strong for these dates. The fact that just about everything in the immediate area is expensive, thru all booking channels, is indicative of just how busy hotels are for these particular dates. If hotels are at or near full occupancy, why give what few rooms you have left away at a deep discount... better they hang on to them and try to sell them on their own at full price.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotel rates are driven by supply and demand... and the demand is very strong for these dates. The fact that just about everything in the immediate area is expensive, thru all booking channels, is indicative of just how busy hotels are for these particular dates. If hotels are at or near full occupancy, why give what few rooms you have left away at a deep discount... better they hang on to them and try to sell them on their own at full price.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

if the bid rate is too high, then i hv to choose direct booking.... :)

Today only (in honor of today being 10/10/10 (October 10, 2010)) Expedia has a 10% off sale for which the Four Points is participating in... so you could get that property for $104 less 10%.

Use coupon code: SAVETEN

Expires: 11:59PM PST

Please use this Expedia link if you decide to go with this offer.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

bid up to $85 shows: We're sorry, but we can't accept your offer of $85 for a hotel room in the Boston, MA area. then there is no point to place bid for $90.

I am going to boston for holiday, will arrive on Oct 28 night aroud 9:00pm and depart on Oct 30 morning 9:00am, that's why I would prefer an airport hotel, and the airport links to the city metro, thereuare, could you suggest other cheaper areas for me? as I just need easies transportation and hv some sightseeing and walk the freedom trill on Oct 29 for one day.

thanks a million!

as I just need easies transportation and hv some sightseeing...

This highlights the problem... you need to be near public transportation, and once you get on the outskirts of the city, not all part of a zone are easily accessible to mass transit.

Would the Four Points work for your plans? If so, given your $85 rejection, i don't think paying up another $10/nite is too bad of a trade-off for knowing exactly where you will stay and that it will work for your needs... especially given few options around a similar price point.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or our Expedia link if you decide to go that route)

I don't know if this would work for you. By using the friends & family rate with Intercontinental Hotel Group you can get the Holiday Inn Express in Saugus for $82.50 a nite, which states that they have a shuttle to & from the airport as well as to the airport T stop which would get you into the city.

Book by following the link below:

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/1/en/f...90216-_-AM26648

This highlights the problem... you need to be near public transportation, and once you get on the outskirts of the city, not all part of a zone are easily accessible to mass transit.

Would the Four Points work for your plans? If so, given your $85 rejection, i don't think paying up another $10/nite is too bad of a trade-off for knowing exactly where you will stay and that it will work for your needs... especially given few options around a similar price point.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or our Expedia link if you decide to go that route)

I agree with you, but this $90 hotel rate is really out of my expect, after tax about $100 per night, that's my new york hotel budget, really don't understand why boston hotel rates like rocket during that period. Im in dilemma that whether should book now as the 10% off only valid for 1 day or contiuue to bid since still hv 10 more days to go?

just find :

2 star - Top Secret Hotel in Revere Boston: Logan (Boston) Airport

Room: Top Secret Room (1 Adult)

2 Nights:

Thu, Oct 28 $68.99

Fri, Oct 29 $103.49

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sum of Nightly Rates: $172.48

Tax Recovery Charge & Service Fees: $21.86

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Before Savings: $194.34

Less Promotional Code Savings $20.00 Remove

Total for 1 Room : $174.34

guess is

Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport309 AMERICN LEGION HWY RT 60W Revere, MA 02151

Boston: Logan (Boston) Airport

VS

Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Total room cost: $211.84 Expedia Special Rate

both of the reviews above 2 hotels are average. maybe i will try my luck to bid 2 star airport hotel... :)

update, just bid $70 for 2 stars total over $168 for 2 stars airport hotel , failed again, incredible :)

I feel $211.84 four points still expensive to me.

I don't know if this would work for you. By using the friends & family rate with Intercontinental Hotel Group you can get the Holiday Inn Express in Saugus for $82.50 a nite, which states that they have a shuttle to & from the airport as well as to the airport T stop which would get you into the city.

Book by following the link below:

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/6c/1/en/f...90216-_-AM26648

this hotel do not hv airport shuttle, and a bit far from airport, thanks anyway frd :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]