Priceline Hotel: Scottsdale Help 11/4-11/8

groovingkid
By groovingkid,
in

I want to bid for a 4*, 5* or resort in Scottsdale for 11/4-11/8. I want to avoid winning The Scottsdale Plaza Resort or The Scottsdale Resort And Conference Center. Are there any suggestions? I see that a couple people won those hotels in the $50 range around the same date range. Should I just bid higher? I am willing to pay up to $150. Or is it possible that I still get those resorts and just end up paying more?

Also, are there other resort towns close to Phoenix other than Scottsdale I should look into?

Thanks for any & all suggestions.

It's not recommended to bid higher to avoid the hotels in the zone which accept the lowest bids, as explained in this thread: Don't Bid Higher for a Specific Property

I think your options are to use HOTWIRE if you're able to 'safely' ID a hotel (or at least ID it enough to know that it's not one of the hotels you're trying to avoid) OR look at the North Scottsdale zone which is another nearby area with Resort class property.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and how we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]