Priceline Hotel: HELP WITH DOWNTOWN COLUMBUS HOTELS

parker34
By parker34,
in

hi, i am having trouble getting a hotel in downtown columbus for the dates of nov 6, 7 and 8th. there must be some convention going on down there that weekend. has anyone gotten a downtown columbus hotel lately and are the list of hotels with their stars still the same that priceline uses? basically i would like one close to nationwide arenna for around 50 a night and would love any suggestions and if them being sold out for that weekend matters or is some rooms will open up.. thanks!!! :)

On Expedia, there are a few properties sold out for part of this period - while the remainder do look noticeably higher than normal, they are not quite sky-high.

I'm seeing a couple of downtown Columbus options on HOTWIRE for these dates, although prices are higher than normal. What would be your desired max budget?

You could wait and see if more inventory comes online, but if there's something going on during these dates, prices may not come down or could go higher.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]