Priceline Hotel: Fargo Hotels....

Baron78
By Baron78,
in

Taking a cross country train trip and as I have never been to North Dakota, this is the only state, of the 50 United States, I haven't physically set foot in (on), I wanted to make a stop in Fargo.

I have a day to explore this fine city as Amtrak train arrives at 3:45am from Chicago and I will be leaving at 3:45am the next day for Portland. I wanted to find the best hotel that is the closest to the train station, and I guess to some interesting sites in Fargo. Want to keep expense as low as possible.

I see successful pricing of $40... Could I win a bid for less for an 10/24 arrival ( will be in fargo at 3:45 am 10/25) and leaving at 3am the next day?

Do any of the hotels offer day rates?

guidelines

Less than $40

close to Amtrak train station

close to some type of interesting landmark, or museum, etc...

Cleannnnnnnnnnnnn bed....

A few notes:

1. The issue with Fargo is that the Amtrak station - at least that I can see on the map - is not within any of the PRICELINE zones. So it would be a matter of bidding on nearby zones, which spread out further away. So, you possibly wind up anywhere within those zones and that could put you further away from the station (and I'm guessing you are walking if you are getting off the train.)

2. With PRICELINE, one has to be willing to accept any hotel that could come up - that may not be close to a landmark or - especially in a smaller market - exactly what you would hope.

What would be your desired star rating for this trip?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]