Priceline Hotel: 4* Austin (Downtown) Hyatt Regency

amanisofia
By amanisofia,
in

Looking for a 4 * hotel in austin downtown. 10/16 one night

Have tried multiple times with bids up to $125 with no luck.

I saw some people were able to get the Hyatt, but no luck with me.

I have used priceline for the omni in the past and got a great deal.

Checked most of the hotels I am interested in and they still have rooms.

If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.

Until then I will keep trying. I already have a backup reservation at the courtyard marriot.

I am using the PRICELINE link from this page every time.

Rates are somewhat high for these dates (another user is having trouble with this weekend too)... what is the best rate you're able to find when you check the hotel websites? What is your rate at the Courtyard?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't think there is home game this weekend but there is something happening which is driving up rates.

Your bids are less than half of a conventionally booked rate, and unless rates drop, that's simply not likely going to be enough for this high demand weekend.

Are you willing to lower your star rating, raise your maximum bid or consider another nearby zone which may still work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok after several days of trying I decided to bite the bullet and keep increasing the bid until I got something.

Went up in increments of $5 starting at 125 and got the Hyatt Regency Austin at $140.

Still a pretty good deal considering the price on their website was $249.

I did have a saved reservation at the Marriot Downtown that was $220, but they have killer parking rates somewhere close to $30 for overnight.

So overall a pretty good deal on a weekend that the rooms seem limited in Austin.

now if someone could tell me how to get a reservation for the new austin W hotel for new years eve, I am sure that wont be on priceline.

Thanks again. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]