Hotwire Hotel: 4* Savannah (Hilton Head Island) Westin

DeanoMontreuil
By DeanoMontreuil,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The dates in your topic title have already passed... please add a reply to this thread with the correct dates of your stay and we'll have a look at this offering.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

A property with this amenity combination has not yet been reported to the board, but if you change your search to 2adults/2children a 'new' 4* hotel appears for the same price with the amenities shown above but with a Resort icon too... but still no Beachfront icon. I'm speculating this is the same hotel but can't say with any degree of confidence what it may be.

If you change your search to 4adults/0children yet another hotel is shown fore the same price, this one showing:

Resort, Beachfront, Oceanfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa, Childrens Activities, Golf, Tennis, Business

This one looks like the Westin with a new Smoke Free icon if that should work for your plans and you want to ensure a Beachfront location.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I booked today using the HOTWIRE link from Better Bidding - I searched on 4 Adults - 10/21-10/25 Hilton Head

Rate was $94 Amenities (when I show all amenities) - Beachfront, Oceanfront, Smoke Free, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Internet, Golf, Tennis, SPA, Children's Activity Program

It's the Westin Resort Hilton Head Island.

Thanks for the accurate ID

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]