Priceline Hotel: Seattle 10/16-18 multiple room advice

newr
By newr,
in

Hi. would appreciate some advice the best way to do this. I am trying to get 3 rooms for 2 nights in Seattle. Will want something with 2 beds each room. I am aware PRICELINE doesn't guarentee number of beds. Now, I know every time I bid for a room.. they always give you option to extend the stay...however, do they ever give you option to add additional rooms for the same dates?

I am worried if I bid for 3 rooms...they come back with the few places that only have single king or single Queen rooms.. then I am stuck..

Thanks

There is no option offered to book additional rooms for the same hotel.

Based upon your needs have you tried searching HOTWIRE for quad occupancy in each room? What is your desired star rating, zone and budget?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am worried if I bid for 3 rooms...they come back with the few places that only have single king or single Queen rooms.. then I am stuck..

PRICELINE is usually a little cheaper than HOTWIRE, but given your needs/wants, i think HOTWIRE gives you a better chance at getting what you're looking for. If you use PRICELINE and receive a hotel which only offers a room with one bed... would that still be a good deal? At least with HOTWIRE you have the ability to take an educated guess as to the property you'll receive and therefore know if it will suit your needs.

Sometimes it's not just about the lowest price, but the lowest price for something that you know will meet your needs.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]