Priceline Hotel: 1st Time User Help Wailea Maui Hotel Help

gkace
By gkace,
in

Hi all. This is my first time using this service so apologies in advance.

I am looking to stay in Wailea for 4 nights from the 4th January.

I checked Hotwire and they have two properties in Wailea- Makena are. One is 4* for $259 with Resort, beachfront, fitness Center, Pools, Restaurants, Laundry Facilities, Internet access and Golf nearby. The other is 4.5* for $444 with Resort, beachfront, fitness Center, Pools, Restaurants, Business center, Internet access and Golf nearby. Can you please tell me which hotels/resorts you think these are?

Priceline have one 4* resort in Wailea Makena and it gives it to me a nightly rate of $70. Do you know what this hotel could be. If I click on "resorts" instead of 4* I can get it at the same rate.

Thanks for your help

Welcome to BetterBidding!

With HOTWIRE rates at $259/$444 i'm doubtful that $70 will success on PRICELINE

As PRICELINE doesn't show prices (except in their 'retail' section but there the hotel names are shown so i don't think that is what you're looking at) so how are you determining that $70 is enough for a 4* or Resort class property... are you entering $70 and the next page they ask you to review the information so you think this will be accepted?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]