Hotwire Hotel: 3* Milwaukee (Airport MKE) Staybridge Suites

JohnFromMSN
By JohnFromMSN,
in

I had checked several times today, including even earlier, on this zone for tonight. It kept showing what I knew to be the Wyndham (70-75% satisfaction). I wanted something else but the Crowne Plaza was around $100. I came home and was resigned to booking the Wyndham but it must be due to the late hour that it became unavailable and the rate went up a few $$$ but then the satisfaction went up to 95% so I booked it.

The amenities have changed to be equal to the Wyndham.

Staybridge Suites MILWAUKEE AIRPORT SOUTH

See ratings guide

9575 SOUTH 27TH STREET,

Franklin, WI, 53132

(414) 761-3800

Map

Check-in

Thu, Sep 23, 2010

3:00 PM

Check-out

Fri, Sep 24, 2010

12:00 PM

Times are subject to change. Please confirm with the hotel.

Smoke Free Rooms Fitness Center Pool(s)

Business Center Laundry Facilities High-speed Internet Access

The amenities have changed to be equal to the Wyndham.

Smoke Free Rooms Fitness Center Pool(s)

Business Center Laundry Facilities High-speed Internet Access

Have you ever won the Wyndham with amenity combination as that property has never been reported to the board with this combination of amenities. If you have please look at a recent purchase using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of HOTWIRE's home page and post a win to the board so we ca update the Wyndham in the hotel list too.

It would be appreciated if you began to share your wins and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]