Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* NYC (MTE) Benjamin

TheWizard
By TheWizard,
in

The above is a match for the Millennium Hilton so that would be my best guess for this one. (although i'll add that i'm not currently seeing this offering on my HOTWIRE search for your dates) Are you still seeing this on your own HOTWIRE search?

Also, do you need to stay Downtown, as i'm seeing midtown locations, which typically are more convenient for the average user, at similar/higher ratings and lower prices.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm now seeing yet another different property for this date in the Downtown area in the 4* space - w/ Suite, Restaurant, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Hi-Speed Internet, Business Center, Laundry for $153 (the price you see may vary.) That would likely be the Embassy.

There's also a 4.5* in MTE w/Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa for $189 that would likely be the Benjamin.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I don't recommend waiting until the last minute (which this already is, imo)... if you see a hotel that you think you'll like and the price is right, then buy it.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Ok I am looking now

Could you help me ID the ones below:

$195-Downtown - SoHo - Financial District area Hotel (95% Recommended)

Fitness Center

Business Center

Restaurants

Hi Speed Internet

$199 Empire State Building Area

Boutique

Business Center

Hi Speed Internet

$229 Midtown East area Hotel

Fitness Center

Business Center

Restaurants

Hi Speed Internet

Tennis Nearby

The amenities for the Downtown hotel are very common for NYC... the Embassy Suites, Gild Hall, Soho Grand, and Tribeca Grand have all been reported with this amenity combination. Of these i think the Gild Hall is the most likely followed by the Tribeca Grand... but any are possible so you should be prepared for any of these.

The ESB property i'm seeing also has a Fitness Center in addition to the amenities you've listed above. Regardless, it has not yet been reported to the board (or a hotel previously reported but with a new amenity combination)... with a 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating i wouldn't be too worried about quality with this one.

The MTE property is likely either the Grand Hyatt or InterContinental Barclay.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]