Hotwire Hotel: 3* Boston (Quincy Market-Financial) Club Quarters

shopgirl
By shopgirl,
in

Never used Hotwire before. Saw 3 hotels listed for the Quincy Market/Financial District i wanted...2 were within my price range $99 and $89. Just checked again and now the $99 one is gone.

It says it is only 3 starts, but a customer favorite. Midscale (Holiday Inn, Doubletree). The amenities are the same as they are for the 4-star Upscale (Wyndham, Hilton, Westin) posting: At least one restaurant on premises;fitness center and business center.

Any idea what these hotels are? Thanks.

Please go back to HOTWIRE and double check that the last icon is a business icon and not a Hi-Speed Internet icon... i'm showing a 3* hotel in this zone for this date with Restaurant, Business, Hi-Speed Internet (and it's a Customer Favorite).

Is that what you're seeing or is your search showing a Business icon? (if you hover the mouse over the icon it will say what it is)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]