Hotwire Customer Rating Details & Date Tracking

mathprincess
By mathprincess,
in

Things I would like:

Sometimes people will write what the customer rating is for a Hotwire hotel. I usually dig through and try to find this information to distinguish hotels. If I know the area well enough the rating details of location or value can give me a clue to which hotel it is. Are you planning to track/organize this information like you do with amenities? Also if on the hotel list it would be great to have a date alongside the information so you could tell when it was last updated or for Priceline the last time the hotel was won. This is also information I just search around for before bidding. Thanks! Great site

QED

Please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links when you are ready to book.

The HOTWIRE customer recommended percentages are not fixed at any given time, HOTWIRE uses a range so at times may show 75% and minutes later show 85% for the same hotel... therefore these are not consistent/reliable in identifying hotels, not to mention how they will also change over a period of a few weeks/months, so the information would quickly become outdated, imo.

We do have some big changes coming down the road, and i'll see how the 'last reported' may fit into those plans.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]