Priceline Hotel: 4* San Antonio (Fiesta Texas-La Cantera) Omni San Antonio

migelito
By migelito,
in

Hello,

Do you think the 4-star hotel that goes for $129 on Hotwire is the Westin La Cantera? Any other match? Any idea if a "resort fee" will be charged? (I guess I can ask in the forum where someone got this hotel as to whether that was the case or not for them).

These are all its ammenities:

4-star hotel in Six Flags

This hotel features the following amenities:

Resort

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Spa Services

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Cozumel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this message, we'll then have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The amenities of the HOTWIRE property above are a match for previous results of the Westin La Cantera so that would be my best guess for this one.

On PRICELINE there i no way to target a particular hotel in the zone... you have to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you choose.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

What would be your maximum bid on PRICELINE?

However, if you're hoping for the Westin and best guess is that this is what is appearing on HOTWIRE... and hoping to avoid the Omni which is what has been won most recently on PRICELINE... why bid PRICELINE and not just take the HOTWIRE offering?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

What would be your maximum bid on PRICELINE?

About $70. For $70 I would be okay at the Omni if that's what comes up. For $90, I would probably pay the extra and try to go for the Westin using Hotwire. Between $70 and $90 I'm not sure.

The one thing I would be curious to know is if there will be an extra resort fee and whether that is per person if the Westin or another resort comes up. Does anyone know?

Because of the zoning in San Antonio, I would think I can do multiple bids on 4* hotels on the same day using the multiple-zones where only the zone I care has the 4* hotels, right?

The Westin (and Omni) are both in PRICELINE's Fiesta Texas-La Cantera zone.

At the 4* level you have 13 re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

(NOTE: San Antonio West-Sea World is not a re-bid zone)

Select 4* Fiest-La Cantera...

Bid $45, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $52, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $54, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $56, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $58, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $62, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $64, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $66, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $67, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $68, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $69, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

This morning I bid for a Resort on the SeaWorld area (San Antonio) for up to $70 starting at $45, since my first choice is to get a resort for cheap. Still deciding if my second choice is a resort for not that cheap or a 4* for hopefully cheap.

Didn't get anything. Will keep reporting what I try next. Any ideas on what will be the priceline price for a resort in the Sea World area this time of the year?

A resort in the Sea World zone will likely cost much more than you're willing to spend... more than the HOTWIRE offer above for what was believed to be the Westin.

Please remember to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]