Hotwire Hotel: *5 Trump - which room did you get?

gportiz
By gportiz,
in

Greetings,

I'm looking at booking a 5-Star Hotwire Room in Las Vegas (North Strip) for November 6th through 8th for $136/Night.

I'm looking at the "Las Vegas Strip - North Area Condo" with the following amenities:

Condo

Spa Services

Resort

Studio

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

High-speed Internet Access

Kitchenette

I have determined by reading the different messages on this board that this listing is probably for the Trump Hotel.

My question is, can someone who has purchased (from Hotwire) and stayed at the Trump Hotel tell me what room they recieved?

Did you recieve a standard suite with just a small beverage fridge and microwave or did you recieve a 1-bedroom suite that has a full kitchenette?

The reason that I'm asking is because when I read "Condo" in the amenities I assume that you get a full kitchen (Full Size Refrigerator, Stove, etc.) but the Trump standard room indicates a euro kitchenette which is a small beverage refrigerator and coffee maker.

Thanks for your help.

-Gil

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

HOTWIRE and PRICELINE reservations are for a basic/non-upgraded room. While you may be able to negotiate an upgraded room (although likely at extra cost), the standard room (or in this case suite) should be expected. I believe other posters have reported getting a standard room at this property.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

a euro kitchenette which is a small beverage refrigerator and coffee maker.

I'm not familiar with the term 'euro kitchen' but whose definition indicates it's a refrigerator and coffee maker? Even the 1BR suites at the Trump list a "euro kitchen".

From the amenity icons associated with this property and HOTWIRE definitions:

Condo

Condos are typically larger than a hotel room. Most condos offer separate sleeping and living areas and a full kitchen or kitchenette.

Kitchenette (NOTE: not 'full kitchen')

Accommodations include a stovetop or microwave oven, a sink and a mini-refrigerator.

Studio

Condominium offers a combined living and sleeping area, plus a kitchenette or complete kitchen.

(comments, bold and italics provided by me)

Do you intend to cook your 2 nites in Vegas?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.... and your searches too!

Please click this HOTWIRE link before replying.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]