Hotwire Hotel: 2* Orange County (Fullerton-Brea) Extended StayAmerica Anaheim Hills

seabreezer
By seabreezer,
in

$43 (w/ tax = $55)

Only Amenities listed were Laundry Facilities.

Room came with a plain kitchenette though which was cool, except we didn't need it.

Almost went with the $38 place in Buena Park, but after reading reviews of how there are no towels in those rooms, just went with this place.

Used HOTWIRE link, thanks betterbidding.

I think this hotel is listed under Anaheim on your CA list, you can add it to the Fullerton/Brea area for 2* hotels.

Free parking, kinda tucked away behind a business complex, but close to the 91 freeway. Felt like a safe enough area and not a "scary" area which you might think for a 2* place. Bed wasn't comfortable, and the 2 small, lumpy pillows and lack of proper blanket made the star rating seem appropriate. We got in pretty late so I didn't ask for another blanket, etc. from the front desk. It worked fine if you just need a night's rest. Still, if you can fork out $15-20, I'd go with a better place if the parking was still free.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Sorry to hear this stay wasn't idea, but hopefully you at least felt it was a good value for the price paid.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE link on the board to begin your purchase and letting us know about the correct zone boundary for this property and we have updated the Hotwire Hotel List.

Hope your future stays improve a little.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]