Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Coastal) Hilton Resort and Spa

Aims216
By Aims216,
in

Unfortunately the HOTWIRE property above has not ye tbeen reported to the board or identified.

It does have a 'respectable' 4.0/5.0 Tripadvisor user review rating, but i'm not quite sure what it will be.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I literally booked this last minute (as in the same day past check in time) on our recent trip to San Diego after not liking our current accommodations. I bid on a 4* in San Diego (coastal) at $65. I was rejected but given a "special opportunity" (per priceline) to pay $90. Because I was at Starbucks bidding, booking it for that day I didn't want to take a chance of getting rejected and having to wait 24 hours. So I agreed to $90 and got the 4* Hilton Resort and Spa. I was worried after the reviews I had seen, but was VERY pleased with the hotel. Although I could have done without the $25 a day parking fee.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]