Priceline Hotel: Help place bid on 3* in Long Beach

bbs06
By bbs06,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The Holiday Inn Long Beach has previously been reported to the board with this amenity combination so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks, I have a conference during that time and I checked to see the location of Holiday Inn and it is like 1.5 miles from the Convention center where the event is to be held. I am going to be looking for something closer to the center so that I can cut on my transport costs too. Any suggestions are welcome. Will be trying PRICELINE too.

Hello,

I need to attend a convention in Long Beach from 30 Oct to 4 Nov. and the housing offers through the site are expensive right now. The event is to be held in the Long Beach Convention Center and I am looking for hotels within walking distance since I am going to be there for 6 days.

Could anyone help with ideas about bids? I am looking for 3.5* and 3* hotels in Zone 1 at Long Beach.

The cut off date is Oct 1 for room confirmation, so is it a good idea to wait?

Thanks

Please keep all posts regarding this stay in this thread.

What would be your desired budget per night? Additionally, in terms of bidding on PRICELINE, you would have to be willing to possibly get a hotel anywhere in the zone you are bidding on - would any of the zones in the area be acceptable in that case?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Did you want to bid up to your limit first for a 3.5* hotel and then, if rejected, try for a 3* property OR is your goal the least expensive 3* or better for this stay?

Also, i assume you're comfortable receiving a hotel anywhere within the shaded boundaries of the "Long Beach" zone?

Let us know the above and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]