Priceline Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills - WH) Crowne Plaza

suziewong
By suziewong,
in

First... I LOVE this site :) So a great big thank you to the owners/mods/people who come back to share info! This is fantastic!!

So, I've been here all day (literally - shhhh....don't tell my boss :) :o )...just reading and trying to learn as much as I can because I'm ready to book my hotel! Here are my stats...

Going to LA: April 21st-May 2nd

Staying in Riverside April 21 - April 24 - will be out of the hotel alot so it's doesn't have to be top of the line on this one - and would like to stay at around $40 or 50 p/night

then on to LA (West Hollywood or Beverly Hills) - since we'll be spending more time here, would like to get a 3* or 4* - trying to stay at $75 max p/night

will be renting a car so won't need to be near the metro and can get around to different sights but will be travelling with a teenager so would like to be closer to some of the more hipper areas and shops/attractions

Can you please recommend the best zones/strategies...

All suggestions and info greatly appreciated!

suziewong

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for your compliments on the site... it's a collective effort around here and now your part of the group. :)

I don't know the Riverside area enough to comment on which area would be best for you to stay in, so pending anyone else in the area commenting, i would look at the Priceline zone and do a bit of research to see which area(s) would be best. Once you figure that part out please start a new topic for that part of your stay and we'll use this thread to follow thru on the West Hollywood/Beverly Hills part of your stay... this will allow us to keep both strategy separate and also accurately reflect the results in the topic titles once you're bidding is complete.

So it appears that you want the West Hollywwod/Beverly Hills area for 4/24-5/2?

There are no re-bid zones available so i would...

Select 3* West Hollywood-Beverly Hills and bid $68.

If rejected wait 72 hours and bid $73.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

YAY!!!!

Used SavingsBarn.com.

First bid of $65 (sorry thereuare - I can be a *little* stubborn :) and so I decided to start at 65 and work my way up :)) ...bid accepted for 3* hotel in Beverly Hills - West Hollywood zone.

Crowne Plaza Hotel

BEVERLY HILLS

1150 S.BEVERLY DRIVE

LOS ANGELES, CA 90035

UNITED STATES

Tel: 1-310-5536561

Check-In Time: 3:00 PM

Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price: $65.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 8

Subtotal: $520.00

Taxes and

Service Fees: $88.00

Total Charges: $608.00

After receiving my confirmation, I called the hotel directly to request double occupancy/non-smoking rooms, spoke with friendly rep who put the request in (I know it's no guarantee but one can hope :o).

Off to book Riverside :)....

Thanks again thereuare and posters - feedback is invaluable!

Cheers,

suziewong

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]