Hotwire Hotel: two beds vs. one

mschief58
By mschief58,
in

I've booked rooms at the end of April in the Hilton Chicago on Michigan Ave., the Swissotel and am about to book what I believe is the W City Center.

My concern with all of these, particularly the W since the rooms are described as very small, is how do I get a room with two double/queen beds rather than one king or queen? None of the sites give you that option when booking.

We are two women, 46 and 60, who while friends, wouldn't be that comfortable sleeping together in the same bed.

Should I call the Hilton and Swissotel now and make the request?

Is this going to cost extra? Another $20 or whatever added on isn't something we really can afford, particularly since we'll be staying in Chicago 8 nights.

Please post each of your existing results to the board as NEW TOPICS so that each can properly be shown in the topic title.

As well, is one these wins the same as this HOTWIRE CHICAGO request? If so, please follow it up with the results.

After that we'll advise you on your upcoming W reservation and your existing stays.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]