Priceline Hotel: 3.5* DC (Convention Center-Capitol Hill) Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill

maryel2
By maryel2,
in

Congratulations on your success!

DC can be very expensive at times, and although this is more than you originally sought to pay, it looks like a great deal for this dates.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We stayed at this hotel last week for several nights thru Priceline and were VERY pleased with our stay. Comfortable bed and pillows, clean, updated room (bathroom tub area somewhat worn, however), great location (very quiet--never heard the fire station activity from across the street or people next door), all room amenities present and in working order, and friendly staff. Close to Union Station with its many restaurants; a block from Starbucks, and within walking distance of scores of museums and attractions. Internet access is an add'l $10/day and parking is very expensive, but since we didn't have a car, no problem. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to DC.

We stayed at this hotel last week for several nights thru Priceline...

Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Please share your wins with the board as you receive them so that the information can help others.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I didn't post my win here because I did not bid, but rather used the Priceline site that offered this hotel at a set low rate. It was a very good rate ($109) for Sept. 5-9, and much less expensive than the hotel's website prices. I didn't bid because I needed a hotel within blocks of Union Station (we took Amtrak) and was unwilling to risk getting a hotel farther out. Again, very happy with the price we paid and the location!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]