Hotwire Hotel: advice needed for Mar 25-26

celedon
By celedon,
in

A friend made a spur of the moment decision to go to NY for the Easter weekend. (March 25-26) They want to be in midtown, where they could walk everywhere. I told her I'd ask you if a bid of $150 was at all in the right ball park. And, if not, what would you think might work. I tried to sell them on the Jersey Hyatt but they are going to be driving for 12 hours and wanted to be more central.

Not sure of the 3.5* Boutique hotel, but i'd also shy away from a Boutique property in the city that is rated 3*... may very well just be a very small room.

There is also an unidentified 4* hote on HOTWIRE for $180 with just a Restaurant icon.

EasyClickTravel is down for maintenance for the next 90 minutes so i won't be able to look at other offerings there until the morning (nor will they be able to book the Beekman until that time either (if that's the route they choose to take)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The bad news is that my friends' trip fizzled. The good news is that I am always singing the praises of betterrbidding.com! Hope that makes up for taking up your time.

Oh, and the reason I couldn't find the MTE hotel is because it was going to be a two night stay; I should have described the dates to you as Mar 25-27.

Thanks, once again.

Azzever,

Celedon

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]