Priceline Hotel: Need a 4* in Mid to Late July

selfswig
By selfswig,
in

Any suggestions on a bid strategy? I'm wanting a 4* somewhere downtown (NMA, River North, the Loop). I'm assuming it's going to cost me to be there on a Friday and Saturday night in July, but am willing to pony up a little extra. Not real picky on location as I plan to utilize the trains and buses a lot. Any help would be great. Thanks

Would like to spend $50-$60 per night. But would be willing to go higher. Last time in Chicago, I stayed in what I thought was going to be a bargain for $85 a night, and turned out to be a complete dump. That was up north of Wrigley field. This time, I want to be sure to get a nice hotel downtown. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

OK, the only 4* hotel that is typically awarded in those zones sub-$60 is the Hyatt, and that property is sold-out for your dates.

You say you'd like to pay between $50-$60 but are willing to pay more... what is your maximum bid? Our strategies are designed to go up incrementally, so if you tell us too high of a number we're not going to start there, but we need to know your maximum bid at this point in time in order to formulate a strategy for you to follow.

Also, how many rooms do you need?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just to make sure you understand, Priceline does not guaranteed bed type and only guarantees double occupancy. With that said....

At the 4* level you have 3 re-bid zones, if you're not familiar with re-bidding please read PRICELINE RE-BIDDING EXPLAINED and feel free to ask any questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board.

Select 4* NMA...

Bid $40, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $45, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $55, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* Loop...

Bid $55, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* River North...

Select 4* NMA and River North...

Bid $58, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $62, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $66, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* NMA and Loop...

Bid $58, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $62, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $66, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $70, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* NMA and River North and Loop...

Bid $73, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $76, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $78, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $80.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]