Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Cincinnati (Downtown) Millenium

mtrocker
By mtrocker,
in

I had been bidding for a 4-star Downtwon and have had past luck winning reservations at The Westin. I went as high as $80 over several days dating back through the past two weeks.

I believed I could get the Millenium basically whenever I wanted and I was pretty much proven right. Bid $50 with my first bid for 3.5* Downtown only. It was not accepted. Added Fort Mitchell to my search (there are no 3.5* hotels there), rebid at $55 and was accepted. No hassles, no troubles, and highly recommended.

The Millenium was a nice hotel but did not come close to the star rating for the Westin. Still it's a good price for a clean downtown Cincy hotel, 6 blocks or so from the stadium. This weekend, (9/11) is the 25th anniversary of Pete Rose breaking Ty Cobb's all -time hits record, so they are letting Pete back on the field for Saturday night's game. We also have great seats for Sunday. It's Meijer Family day - you buy your first ticket at full price and all others are half-priced! If I could lay over until Monday night, I could catch WWE RAW!

Anyway, I always try to use the site PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and am pleased with the results.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]