Priceline Hotel: 3* for Disneyland

freshley
By freshley,
in

Trying to get a 3* near the convention center. There is a very large conference and rooms are scarce. I bid $100 on priceline after being rejected at lower levels Priceline offered to give me a room for $122 if I was willing to increase my bid to that.

I have not experiened that before.

I am considering this, but I really do not want to pay this much for the Doubletree if that is the 3* available.

The hotels showing up on Hotwire (3*) do not seem to match any of the ones on the lists.

Any good ideas?

This is known as a 'counter-offer' and they can almost always be undercut (but you'll need to use a re-bid zone to do so as priceline will not allow you to increase your bid less than their suggested amount without changing anything else), as discussed in PRICELINE SUGGESTS PRICE TO PAY.

What are the prices of the selections thru HOTWIRE?

Also, have you tried EasyClickTravel? Given that they own inventory their prices will likely be a little a less subject to the higher demand prices from the convention. Use both our EasyClickTravel Search Tool and our Reverse Look-Up to help identify some of the Off the Record deals.

Let us know if HOTWIRE or EasyClickTravel work out for your needs or if you'd like us to help further with priceline.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I had never tried EasyClickTravel. Another great travel site. You're reverse look-up is awesome, although in my haste I did not read your complete message and also found it very easy to match up hotels with the "off the record" by taking a few words from the description and pasting into google.

I have requested a room at the Hampton Inn & Suites for $89 which is an official conference hotel with shuttle service and is offcially "sold out". I have to wait for a confirmed reservation.

A back-up plan is another conference hotel - Hyatt Regency - for $120.

Thanks for the help!

Hotwire had a 3* for $74 with breakfast, pool, exercise and laundry.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]