Having trouble with rebidding

rkizzle
By rkizzle,
in

Hey I placed a bid on 4 star hotel for Kuala Lumpur for $40 and it got rejected so i rebid $41 for 3* hotel and that got rejected so then i rebid for a 2* hotel for $48 and tht got rejected as well. Now I have no options of changing the quality all I can change are the dates no other option is coming up. What can i do?

this is the message that i am getting

"We're sorry, but we can't accept your offer of $48 for a hotel room in the Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia area. Your credit card has not been charged for Request Number xxxx"

So if i dont rebid or do anything will i be charged?

The problem is why cant i get options to change zones or quality as i read in ur rebidding instructions.

If someone can please let me know asap it wud be appreciated..

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

Then click this PRICELINE link and add a reply to this thread letting us know the date(s) of your stay and we'll comment accordingly. I'll also add that you shouldn't be raising your bid price and lowering your star quality at the same time, as explained in this thread: If You Lower Your Star Rating then Lower Your Price.

Also, after your next reply we'll move this thread to the Priceline Other Countries section of the board so you can look for a response there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]