Hotwire Hotel: 3.5 Star Mission Valley San Diego Help!

hu1112
By hu1112,
in

Just found this web site today. Very helpful.

But I am trying to book Marriott Mission Valley on Priceline for Sept 15-19/10

Priceline offer these 3 hotels under 3.5 stars:

San Diego (Mission Valley)

3.5* DoubleTree Mission Valley tripadvisor review

3.5* Hilton REVIEW / tripadvisor review

3.5* Marriott Mission Valley REVIEW

I do not wish to stay at the Hilton as it has bad review. I would like to stay at the Marriott.

What is the trick to bid so that I can make sure I don't end up at Hilton?

Thanks!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

There is no way to guarantee a particular property via PRICELINE bidding. If you were to bid for a 3.5* in the zone, you could potentially get any of the participating 3.5*'s in the zone. Are you only interested in the Marriott, or are there other hotels in the zone that would be acceptable? You could see if HOTWIRE is offering any possible alternatives. The list of HOTWIRE hotels in CA that have been reported to the board is available at the Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Note that there are other 3.5* properties in this zone beside the Marriott.

When bidding 3.5* in San Diego you have NINE re-bid zones available. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please see this thread: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained

Feel free to confirm your re-bid zones with the board OR if you're confused by the above just post back and we'll break it down further for you. Once we know your have a grasp of your re-bid zones let us know your maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Note that there are other 3.5* properties in this zone beside the Marriott.

When bidding 3.5* in San Diego you have NINE re-bid zones available. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please see this thread: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained

Feel free to confirm your re-bid zones with the board OR if you're confused by the above just post back and we'll break it down further for you. Once we know your have a grasp of your re-bid zones let us know your maximum bid and we'll suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yes, I tried the re-bid for $55 (I saw someone got winning at this price) but still got reject.

Why it didn't counterbid? is it because of the long weekend? I'll try for $58, if not success, I'll try another zone & hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]