Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (B Hill-W Hollywood) Beverly Hilton

zandertx20
By zandertx20,
in

Since I had such great luck booking a hotel for San Diego, I'm going to see if the collective wisdom of this site can help me find a good hotel in LA as well. I'm looking for a hotel in the Hollywood - West Hollywood area or the Beverly Hills - Westwood - Century City area for the night of the 26th of March. I am wondering if anyone could help identify these properties:

Hollywood - West Hollywood

4*

$170

Customer Favorite, Restaurant, Pool, Gym

3.5*

$115

"Best Value"

Restaurant, Business Center

Beverly Hills - Westwood - Century City

3.5*

$133

Restaurant, Pool, Gym

(I feel pretty sure that the 4 star for $136 in Beverly Hills is the Beverly Hilton but I'm not very interested in that hotel after reading the Trip advisor reviews, I'm curious what they call a 3.5 star in the same area though.)

HOTWIRE's site is currently down (i can only imagine how much money they lose when their site goes down like this) so i'm not able to double check zone locations, but once it's back up you can double check or if you're not sure how to then let us know and we'll double check for you...

Best guess is that the 4* in the Hollywood/West Hollywood area is the Wyndham Bel Age and the 3.5* in the Beverly Hills area is the DoubleTree, but as i said, i can't confirm a few things due to the hotwire site being down (nor can you book these now either! :) )

When this HOTWIRE link works again please bump this thread and we'll take another look.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotwire is back up now. Thanks for the info. Neither of those prices seem like great deals. Any idea on what this one (with no pool...if that information helps) would be:

3.5*

Best Value

Restaurant, Business Center

On another note, if I decide to try a Priceline bid, what would be the appropriate amount to bid for a 4* in Beverly Hills - West Hollywood and what method could I use to try to avoid the Beverly Hilton since it has such bad reviews from Priceline/Hotwire users?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]