$186.63 /night - Dates 10/21/10 - 10/24/10

Amenities:

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Hi-Speed Internet

Tennis

On the Hotwire list, it looks like this could be the Hilton or Intercontinental - either would be fine with me. Under one of those descriptions - that includes 'tennis' - it states "same as the Hilton, Intercontinental, Omni". I do not want the Omni, especially at that price. Does the Omni often - or ever - include 'tennis' as an amenity?

What's your best guess for this price and amenity list?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Can you please confirm that you're looking at a 4* hotel. I see a 3.5* with that price and amenitie set.

Yes, this is 4* not 3.5. Today the same 5 amenities are listed for $289.00 per night. Wish I'd gotten more info 2 weeks and $100. ago :)

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Hi-Speed Internet

$289.00

per room per night

Downtown Austin and Town Lake area hotel

Repost below from September 2nd -- Although the price changed to $289/nt on Sept 18th, "tennis" was still listed as an amenity. On Sept 22rd, price is still at $289/nt but no longer shows "tennis" as an amenity. Presuming this to be the same hotel because of the price (that was higher than the other area hotels listed back on the 2nd,) would still appreciate any help IDing this hotel before it is no longer available, as most several downtown hotels are sold out.

Need help to ID this 4* Austin Downtown Hotel

$186.63 /night - Dates 10/21/10 - 10/24/10

Amenities:

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Hi-Speed Internet

Tennis

On the Hotwire list, it looks like this could be the Hilton or Intercontinental - either would be fine with me. Under one of those descriptions - that includes 'tennis' - it states "same as the Hilton, Intercontinental, Omni". I do not want the Omni, especially at that price. Does the Omni often - or ever - include 'tennis' as an amenity?

What's your best guess for this price and amenity list?

Thanks!

I'm not sure i'm following 100%...

Searching HOTWIRE for your dates at the moment i see a 4* hotel in the Downtown zone for $252.33/nite with Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Internet

This is not an 'opaque' offering... if you click the CONTINUE button the next page shows you that this is the AT&T Hotel and Conference Center at the University of Texas

Is this what you're seeing or are you being offered something different?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]