MO Kansas City Marriott Airport

AlSleet
By AlSleet,
in

We spent a night at the Kansas City International Airport Marriott for a night before our flight out of town. This is a nice hotel with a great location just off the airport.

As of our stay, 3/11/05, the hotel was undergoing major renovations. There was a lot of construction work going on and even the room numbers were just printed on paper and stuck on the doors.

The room was well maintained, resonably comfortable bed with standard bathroom amenities EXCEPT that there was no hair dryer. Fortunately, I had packed my own.

We arrived late and flew out early the next morning so we did spend time checking out the facilities. Check in was quick and without issue. We were given a room with two queen beds on the fith floor. It was night time when we arrived so I have no idea what the view might have been.

We ate dinner in their restaurant. Dinner was very good but it is more of an upscale restaurant with prices to match. I believe dinner for two cost me around $60 or $70 before tip. This was a little disappionting as the purpose of using priceline was to save money.

At one point, Marriott had a park and fly program where you could leave you car there and have their shuttle take you to the airport. I inquired about the cost of leaving my car there and was told the airport no longer allowed them to do this. We ended up driving a short distance to The Spot, and off site parking lot that offers covered parking to park our car.

All in all this was a good stay and I wouldn't be disappointed if we were to get the Marriott again on a winning bid.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]