Priceline Hotel: Caesars/Bally's in Atlantic City NJ

s0615493
By s0615493,
in

Hello. my friend referred me to this website for help in finding a room in Atlantic City. I have been browsing around different travel websites trying to find the best deal for 1 room on Sun Aug 29th for 2 adults. We have friends staying in caesars, so we wanted to get a room either there or at Bally's due to its close proximity. Can anyone help me with either placing a bid on priceline that will have us possibly get one of these 2 hotels or refer me to the best rate available on some travel site? thanks so much.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm sorry to say that you can't bid on a specific hotel when using PRICELINE. You need to be willing to stay at any ?* or higher in the zone you're bidding at.

An option could be using HOTWIRE for you. If you're trying to target a specific property then HOTWIRE can often be a better option if you're successfully able to identify it based upon the star rating and amenities shown before your purchase... the trade-off is that HOTWIRE usually costs a little more than PRICELINE, so you need to decide what is most important to you for a given stay, the lowest possible price OR the ability to take an educated guess as to the property you may receive.

Please read this link: I've never used Priceline or Hotwire

Let us know how we can help you further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]