Priceline Hotel: Resort Key West Hyatt Key West Resort

MarcP
By MarcP,
in

I am pysched, went through your PRICELINE link.

used most of the advance techniques to get this rate. I was really looking for 11/12- 11/21 but had to reduce nights after even including Marathon (no resorts). I will try to win the same resort for the other days as we get closer. There seems to be a huge World Championship of Speed Boats there for the weekend of 11/12- 11/14 (and the week before) which is probably why availability is limited. We're thinking of reserving a nice B&B conventionally that has a 3 or 7 day cancellation policy, so that I can continue to pursue the Hyatt, but have a backup plan too.

Checked out the normal Hyatt on-line pricing and it would have been $1677.50 for the 4 nights. OUR PRICE is $487.36 (all taxes and fees). Phenomonal!!

Oh yeah, I went on to the PRICELINE reservation and tried to extend the stay, but my offer was not accepted. Has anyone had success with that?

Love this site. Have used this many times.

I try to tell everyone about it, but most don't want to learn about the bidding process.

Congrats on your success and thank you for telling others about Betterbidding. :)

Outstanding (!) deal for this Hyatt resort property. Extending the stay often works, but sometimes (due to availability or other issues), unfortunately it does not. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the remainder of your stay, and let us know what you decide.

I'll also suggest that HOTEL5 is a coupon code that takes 5% off on Orbitz, and RELAX10 takes $10 off on Expedia - these coupons may have date and length of stay (as well as certain hotel restrictions.) Please use the site's Expedia or Orbitz links if you go this route.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE link.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]