Priceline Hotel: Need help Wisconsin dells 9/3 to 9/4

tini
By tini,
in

Hi Everyone -

I am new still learning how to use this site.

but I love all the post that find a good deal using this website I did try to bid last night but don't have any luck yet.

But anyway.

Could some one tell me how to bid a wildernessresort hotel in Wisconson dells? can I do that or price line will give bid any hotel and can not specific which hotel that you want ?

Ok, I want to book a hotel at Wildernes Lake from 9/3 to 9/4.

I've looked at their website and they have 3 beds room condos at Wildernes Lake for $500 per night (up to 12 person to stay)

Do you think this is good deal already ? do you think Priceline can give me a better deal?

Thank you all for reading my post and help me out.

have a wonderful day.

Tini...

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

You can't bid on a specific hotel when using PRICELINE. You need to be willing to stay at any ?* or higher in the zone you're bidding at. And this hotel is never reported to the board.

I've looked at their website and they have 3 beds room condos at Wildernes Lake for $500 per night (up to 12 person to stay)
PRICELINE only guarantee a room for two adults and that could mean one bed. Are you ok with this?

Have you looked at the PRICELINE zone/map so you're ok with this?

Let us know how we can help you further.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

A few things:

1. There have been very little in the way of hotels reported to the board in the Dells, possibly in part due to the sky-high rates that are often seen in the Dells during the Summer. I tend to wonder if people stay in Madison much more cheaply and then drive up to the Dells for the day.

2. It's a little doubtful that a condo resort property such as this would participate with PRICELINE, and as mentioned above, the service only guarantees a room w/1 bed and double occupancy. As noted, you can't ensure a particular property, either.

3. How many are in your party?

4. Wilderness Lake is pretty far from the downtown Dells; given the one night stay, I'd try to stay more centrally located.

5. I don't think PRICELINE could offer a better deal, but I see possibilities for a better deal via regular rates. Let us know how many are in your party and I would be happy to offer suggestions.

Additionally, I'd also suggest visiting the nearby Devil's Lake State Park, which is absolutely gorgeous.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE or Expedia links to start your purchases and searches.

How many adults/how many children out of the 12? Additionally, if the Great Wolf Lodge is $170 for suites on Orbitz.com, and coupon code HOTEL5 takes 5% off - you could get 2 or 3 smaller suites for the same or less cost than one 3BR suite at the Wilderness.

The main resorts w/waterparks (such as the Great Wolf) are largely further out from the downtown Dells; if you did not need a waterpark/resort and instead would be fine with a pool, there are more options closer to the downtown Dells.

Please use the site's PRICELINE, HOTWIRE or Orbitz.com links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]