lastminutetravel response time

socogirl5000
By socogirl5000,
in

Hi There - I found a great rate for my trip to SF this weekend through lastminutetravel - but when i was about to pull the trigger I got a notice saying it could take up to 48hours for them to confirm the rate. It's Monday and I'm flying in on Thursday - I don't want to wait till the last minute to find out if I've got a hotel.

Has anyone used this? Do they really take 48hours? Do you normally recieve the rate they published?

Many questions, I know - but I appreciate the help!

Thanks. :)

Here's what I heard from thereuare - If you booked an "On Request" hotel, it can take 48 hours to confirm. If you booked an "Available" hotel, you should know right away. On an HH SC thread, people have said they didn't hear within 48 hours. So you might want to follow up on the phone or something.

I haven't used LMT personally, so this is hearsay. Perhaps BEAV or someone knows for sure.

It will usually take the full 48 hours for a comfirm, but at this late date it is very doubtful. Always pay attention to if the booking is "on request" or "Available". There is an option on the left side of the page to only select "Available" hotels.

Have you checked to see if there are any "Available" hotels for this weekend?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]