My Mistake! Any Recourse?

martyap
By martyap,
in

New to Better bidding and PRICELINE and I made a mistake. I bid on San Juan (zone 8), Resorts and accidentally checked the Fajardo region (zone 7) as well. My $116 bid was immediately accepted and I ended up with the Wyndham Rio Mar in zone 7. I know Priceline's policy but I called right after my mistake to no avail. Have no intention of keeping this reservation......Any suggestions? Do I have any options or just chalk up the loss? Thanks, Marty

• 1 month later...

I would really like to know either how the first poster fixed the problem or how I can contact PRICELINE to pay $25 to rebid. I made a horrible mistake and left a zone open on a rebid that I would have never gone up $50 on because I know which hotel I would have gotten and sure enough I got it. I am sick because I don't think my wife is going to be happy and this is her 40th birthday trip. PLEASE help me. I would be willing to pay far more than $25 to get out of this.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]