Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC MTE, CPS, UE, UW 4/1-4/3

ctbidder
By ctbidder,
in

OK...now you'll really think I'm going nuts...I checked at work, it was $30-40 more than last night. I check from home and it's back where it was. Conspiracy theory: a) they see me coming from a corporate-looking IP address and jack up the rates or :) they jack it up in the daytime, when people might be arranging work trips.

At any rate, here are the amenities: 4.5*: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center

4*: Customer Favorite! Selected amenities include: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Business Center

A price change of $30-$40 on a $200+ per nite hotel is entirely normal for hotwire, as discussed in this thread: HOTWIRE PRICES FLUCTUATE. We've seen enough posts which show that price changes are random and not related to time of day.

Regarding the above hotels, which HOTWIRE zone are they in?

If you're considering hotels with the above prices you may also want to consider the DUMONT PLAZA where the reviews are very good.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]