Priceline Hotel: 3* Nashville (airport), Sheraton Music City Hotel

ilikedeals
By ilikedeals,
in

Thanks for the post and WELCOME to BetterBidding! (i know you've been registered for a while, but i think this is your first post)

NICE win, you saved a bundle over the regular rate, maybe you should stay a few extra days!

Just as an FYI, we usually recommend that these couter-offers be turned down, unless you dont' have any re-bids available or if your check-in date is getting close.

In this instance, you had 4 re-bids available, so you could have turned down their offer and used your re-bids to increase your bid in $2 increments. This may have saved you a few extra dollars, and some people would rather not be bothered to go thru the re-bidding process just to save a few dollars (which is fine), but i at least wanted you to know that the opportunity exists in case the sitution presents itself again in the future.

Here's some more info on some of the topics i mentioned above:

Counter Offers

Re-Bidding Explained

If the above info raises any additional questions, feel free to ask.

Have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]