Priceline Hotel: Atlanta 4* (downtown, midtown) in January

hubie
By hubie,
in

There's a big merchandising show in the middle of Jan (10th - 20th) and while I see many 4* in downtown or midtown for around $50/night on this forum, I've already been rejected for $70. I remeber last year I had to bid $94 for a 3* in Buckhead, I waited till the last minute. This year I'm coming with a different plan.

Can you help me with a bidding strategy? WOuld you recommend breaking up my bids into 2 stays?

Go blue

Hubie

Can you help me with a bidding strategy?
What would your budget/night be excluding tax/fee be for a 4* in the DT/MT zone?
WOuld you recommend breaking up my bids into 2 stays?
You should start with bidding for the complete stay first. Do you see any bigger difference for the rates if you split your days?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Yellowdog.

• 6 months later...
Is the merchandising show 1/10-1/20 OR are these the dates of your stay... or both?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

The insane snow and ice ruined this show, my boss ended up booking something with his rewards points, thank god, b/c all the hotels were overbooked and I heard PL even moved people from one hotel to another (example, W buckhead people were moved to W perimeter --- ouch!)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]