Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills-West Hollywood) Hyatt Century Plaza

Archun
By Archun,
in

Hi All,

I just found out about this forum, it's great!

Well, my question here (i been using Priceline.com for quite sometime) is which hotel is this offer targeting?

I have used priceline.com to book hotels several times, and even though I have had very good experiences, bever got the chnace to really book the hotel I wanted. I know that's the trick on priceline's part, but maybe with your help, I could at least bid having narrowed the possibilities.

What I get is:

BEVERLY HILLS - WEST HOLLYWOOD $145.-

Star Rating: ****

Hotel Name: Priceline Hotel Partner

Our 4-star hotel partners include Hyatt Regency, Intercontinental, Sheraton, Marriott, Hilton, Westin, Omni plus other independent hotels of equivalent quality.

Hotel Amenities

Remote Control TV with Premium Channels

Telephone with Voicemail

Radio Alarm Clock

Iron and Ironing Board

Hairdryer

Business Services

24 Hour Front Desk

Full Service Restaurant

Room Service

Bellman

Concierge

Fitness Center Access

Hotwire, on the other side, is offering:

BEVERLY HILLS - WEST HOLLYWOOD $152.-

Star Rating: ****

4-star hotel in Beverly Hills - West Hollywood

This hotel features the following amenities:

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Does anyone know which Hotel is it?

Thanks

Good evening.

There is no way to know what hotel you may get when bidding on PRICELINE - that is the trade-off for the discounted rate. If you bid on a 4* in a particular zone, you could potentially get any 4* in that zone.

Please post the date/s of travel so that we can look at the HOTWIRE iisting.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Unfortunately this property has not yet been reported to the board and the amenities are just too common to gain much insight. This amenity combination has previously been seen with the Le Parc Suites, but the Tripadvisor shown by HOTWIRE are substantially different that i'm discounting this as most likely a different property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]