Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Indianapolis (South) Holiday Inn Express

JMG37
By JMG37,
in

Thanks to Better Bidding, I was 95% sure this was a Holiday Inn Express, and it was. The location wasn't quite what I had hoped for, since after I purchased, it changed the location description to "Indianapolis South (Airport Area)". But all is good since our family loves the value of HIE ...and the comlimentary breakfast :)

Thank you for sharing your result with the board!

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

since after I purchased, it changed the location description to "Indianapolis South (Airport Area)".
What was the name of the zone when you booked this? Did you get a mail from HOTWIRE saying that this hotel is now located in a new zone? Or do you mean that "(Airport Area)" was added to the zone description?

Enjoy your stay.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Yellowdog.

• 3 weeks later...

Amenities: Compl. Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool(s)

Or do you mean that "(Airport Area)" was added to the zone description?

This. :) It was added to the zone description after purchase! (i.e. to our "Hotwire Itinerary" that gave our confirmation code) Once there, we needed directions to find it (I forgot to Google directions...yeah, big whoops) and according to the locals who helped us get to it, it is NOT in the airport area, in their opinion. The address was: 5151 Sout East Street, Indianapolis, IN 46227 (317) 783-5151

The street is actually listed as East Street on the Indianapolis map. That's how we ended up lost, even with a map. :)

I did book through your HOTWIRE link. However, it is possible since I am in Canada, that it didn't register properly on your stats? (I have no idea how you can tell in the first place....but that's the only explanation I can think of).

Sorry for delay in reply.

BTW, hotel is located steps away from a very well stocked CVS pharmacy....was a big "plus" for us.

ETA: I just remembered something that happened while booking using the BB link to HOTWIRE. It gave me the default guest choice of 2 Adults. I needed 2 Adults AND 2 Children. I remember I couldn't find how to change that and ended up logging out and starting again. *sigh* That's probably what went "wrong"....

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]